Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Big Duke continued:

    > Found what I was looking for so thanx again for all your help Guys

    BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T FIX YOUR FUCKING CLOCK, DID YOU, DOOFUS ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Juan Pérez said:

    > He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin' off.

    LMAO

    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

    > He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin'
    > off.

    That phrase so doesn't match your name ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003
  4. Slumpy

    John Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:49:17 GMT, "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa>
    wrote:

    >He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin' off.

    LOL.
    John, Jun 29, 2003
  5. Slumpy

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Slumpy <> wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:
    >
    > > He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin'
    > > off.
    > >

    > That phrase so doesn't match your name ;-)

    Huh? What *does* match my name, eh? See lame examples below and choose
    a closer match ;o)

    Pensaba decíais " apuro su pene ", así es afuera en alguna parte hacer
    puñetas.

    -OR-

    He thought you told him he " had difficulty with his penis ", so went
    out to masturbate.

    -OR-

    He thought you said "fix your c**k", so he's out somewhere w****n' off.
    jejeje
    Juan Pérez, Jun 30, 2003
  6. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

    > Slumpy <> wrote:
    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin'
    >>> off.
    >>>

    >> That phrase so doesn't match your name ;-)

    > Huh? What *does* match my name, eh? See lame examples below and
    > choose a closer match ;o)
    >
    > Pensaba decíais " apuro su pene ", así es afuera en alguna parte
    > hacer puñetas.
    >
    > -OR-
    >
    > He thought you told him he " had difficulty with his penis ", so went
    > out to masturbate.
    >
    > -OR-
    >
    > He thought you said "fix your c**k", so he's out somewhere w****n'
    > off. jejeje

    I withdraw my scandalous allegation ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 30, 2003
  7. Slumpy

    Miggsee Guest

    LOL!! jejeje!
    --
    Buenos dias, mi amigo! Feliz Lunes!

    Miggsee, Jun 30, 2003
  8. Slumpy

    Juan Pérez Guest

    ¡Hola, mi niña! ¿Que pasa? ;-)

    :
    > > > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you

    ?"

    Juan Pérez, Jun 30, 2003
  9. Slumpy

    Miggsee Guest

    Nada de nuevo, mi amigo querido. Hey, Juan, I typed that last one *without*
    Bablefish! ;) LOL!!

    > ¡Hola, mi niña! ¿Que pasa? ;-)
    >

    > Miggsee <> wrote:
    > > LOL!! jejeje!
    > > --
    > > Buenos dias, mi amigo! Feliz Lunes!

    <snip>>

    Miggsee, Jun 30, 2003
  10. Slumpy

    Juan Pérez Guest

    You're *getting* good though I suspect you were a spanish major before
    you earned the edu. degrees ;o)

    Juan Pérez, Jul 1, 2003
  11. Slumpy

    Miggsee Guest

    LOL, Dear Juan! Don't we have fun! :)

    Miggsee, Jul 1, 2003
  12. Slumpy

    Juan Pérez Guest

    That's what keeps the Earth spinning on it's "axle"! ;o)

    Juan Pérez, Jul 1, 2003
  13. Slumpy

    Miggsee Guest

    :) Spinning on axles is FUN! <VBEG>