Re: 80 conductor cables

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by JoelN, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. JoelN

    JoelN Guest

    Hey Ghost

    Ever thought of teaching a course for about a week or so for those who
    passed A+ or know their stuff, on the more advanced stuff like the 80
    conductor cables, etc.
    I have built a lot of computers for myself and family, but I admit I still
    needed a refresher on what your post was refering to.
    I'll bet you will find a lot from this ng will come down to sunny FL
    especially in the cold months. Who knows maybe you can find an employee
    worthy then too?? :)

    JoelN

    JoelN, Aug 7, 2003

  2. JoelN