Re: 71-271 Beta Exams Result still unknown. Andy Please HELP

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Andy Ruth [MS], Jan 28, 2004.

  1. I'll be glad to help, but need a way to contact you. Please email me at
    with your name, email address, or MCP number and I will
    research this.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning