Re: 71-271 Beta Exam Results showing "tested"

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by J.W.C, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. J.W.C

    J.W.C Guest

    SAME HERE!!!!

    I told about this to andy and his looking into it for me but still not heard answer from him :(

    --
    Posted by JongWoo Chung
    [MCP] _ KOREA _

    J.W.C, Feb 15, 2004

  2. I've escalated it and Prometric is looking into it, but I haven't heard
    anything yet. As soon as I do, I'll let you know.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.