RE: 70-640 Exam Next Week

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by John Carry, Jun 1, 2009.

  1. John Carry

    John Carry Guest

    hi,

    i can't confirm about measureup mocks as i did not use that but i used
    beitcertified mocks to prepare my exam and i was a successor. I got 950 marks
    in the test as i had attempted all 55 questions very easily in the allowed
    120 minutes.

    You should try that
    http://www.beitcertified.com/microsoft-70-640-exam-16753.htm

    Regards,