Re: 70-620

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Jan 8, 2007.

  1. Living is for those who do not work in IT. And we did forget. We were on
    Mars, in a cave upgrading the Rovers operating system to Vista Ultimate.
    However we need to go back soon to upgrade the video card due to the 1.6
    customer experience score we received. We MUST have the ability to see
    ABSOLUTLY nothing in HD on a piece of rock we have spent more money
    exploring than feeding the poor in our Nation.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 8, 2007

  2. I dont agree. I believe you can have a life and be in IT

    Keith Chilton, Jan 9, 2007