  1. Khaled Adam

    Khaled Adam Guest

    hi Syed
    send your email and i'll send the exam for you
    regards
    Adam

    Khaled Adam, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Thanks for support and sorry for the late update
    my email is hope to get much enough information to pass
    this exam from you...

    Thanks again waiting for docs from u

    SyedMoin

    Syed Moinuddin, Dec 24, 2006

  3. I would recommend that you buy a copy of the Exam Cram 2 book for
    70-431. Also, I would recommend focusing on the new features of 2005
    over 2000.

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 24, 2006
  4. Satya wrote:
    > Jonathan can you recommend any book focusing on the Feature diffrences of
    > 2000 - 2005
    >
    > "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:
    >
    >> I would recommend that you buy a copy of the Exam Cram 2 book for
    >> 70-431. Also, I would recommend focusing on the new features of 2005
    >> over 2000.
    >>
    >> Jonathan

    I'm afraid I cannot. I would review the exam objectives and study hard
    the new ones (service broker, for example).
    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 2, 2007
  5. Khaled Adam

    john Guest

    kindly mail me free test please
    My email is

    john, Jun 12, 2007
  6. Khaled Adam

    Soraya Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

    > I would recommend that you buy a copy of the Exam Cram 2 book for
    > 70-431. Also, I would recommend focusing on the new features of 2005
    > over 2000.
    >
    > Jonathan

    Where can i find an example of a simulation question that the exam includes ?
    Soraya, Oct 23, 2007