Re: 70-340 exam material

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    November 17, 2005

    The MS Press Training Kit for the security exam is EXCELLENT!!!! The
    best
    TK they have created yet.... :)))))))) Highly recommend it! (BTW, it is

    MUUUUCCCHH better usual among the MSPress TKs!)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    "Mok" <> wrote in message
    > I've done the 70-315 and 70-320 exams and for both exams I've used the
    > Que books written by Kalani. I plan to do the 70-340 exam and was
    > wondering, is there a one-stop book that I can study from for the

    exam?

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 28, 2005