Re: 70-316 Win Apps with C#, PASSED, yyyeeeesssss!!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    That's the sipirt!

    But really, you should be spending just as much "hands-on" experience if
    not
    more, as reading study materials.

    In my opinion, the MS Press books cover some areas in more detail that
    others, plus you have to look elsewhere you get a better understanding
    of the
    concepts, such as using MSDN, www.gotdotnet.com and www.dotnet247.com.

    To become fully equipped with the knowedge and technical expertise in
    becoming a competent developer, you must continually learn new material,
    even
    after passing the exams and obtaining the relevant certifications.
    Although,
    I have the MCAD.NET, my learning on application development continues.
    This I
    think, is one way of maintaining competency.
    --
    MCAD.NET
    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005