Re: 70-316 Win Apps with C#, PASSED, yyyeeeesssss!!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    Well, I passed my test with 960 points out and in 1 hour. Studying
    thoroughly, even more than you need for the test, makes taking this
    test a breeze. Because once you know the answer as you read the
    question, you look at the multiple choices, you'd be able to quickly
    tell which is the right answer.

    Again, my preparation material:
    1. Kalani's book (used 100%, went through every page!)
    2. Wrox Prof. C# (used 60%, as needed. Without this I think I may
    still be having trouble answering questions, especially security and
    assembly related)
    3. Sam's C# in 21 days (used 40%)
    4. Transcenders.
    5. Found old test king - Ver 2, with errors. I resolved the errors. I
    think while resolving errors, I went back to the books and MSDN, helped
    me even more to understand the subject.

    I am now onto preparing for 315 using Kalani's.

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005