Re: 70-315 passed....

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by fazal_thaha, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. fazal_thaha

    fazal_thaha Guest

    Hi all,

    I passed 70-316, and now I need to clear 70-315 and 70-320 by end of
    July. Otherwise I will be kicked out of my job. Can somebody please
    ..please… please send me dumps for these exams.

    My email Id -

    If any of you want 70-316 dumps just let me know.

    Thanks in advance

    Fazal

    ---
    Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm