Re: 70-310 and 70-320

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Vu Dang, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Vu Dang

    Vu Dang Guest

    Thank you for the info. I will buy the first two books. Are you saying the
    MS Exam Book for 310/320 is still required to cover all topics? I have
    passed the 305,306,315,316 tests already so I should have mastered ado.net
    and .net security.

    Vu Dang

    "Dave Girvitz" <> wrote in message
    > Try:
    > .Net Remoting by Ingo Rammer (this version is in C# and he also has one in
    > VB). (Especially the first 1/2. The second half is advanced topics not
    > covered on the exam).
    > .Net XML Web Services Step by Step from MSPress.
    >
    > Remoting and Web Services are the Server Components that you have to know.
    > Also, go back to the MSPress Exam book again. The 3 of them will get you
    > through most of the exam. You will also require one good reference on
    > ADO.Net (about 33% of the questions on my exam were ADO related). If you
    > can, also find something on Role Based Security in the .Net Framework

    (Code
    > access security is also nice, but I think I only had 1 or 2 questions on
    > it). Something about Com Components and .Net also would not hurt.
    >
    > Hope this helps,
    > Dave
    >
    > "Vu Dang" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Can anyone who has passed either 310 and 320 recommend on a good book to
    > > study for these exams. I know of MSDN and use that extensively but I

    also
    > > like to have a book. I used the Microsoft training books for 305, 306,

    > 315,
    > > and 316 but have read a lot of negative reviews about MS training book

    for

    Vu Dang, Jun 28, 2003