Re: 70-300 Analyzing Requirements ... .NET Solution exam resource/ boo

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    October 26, 2005

    MSPress's Training Kit for 70-300... and Exam Cram 70-300

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    "matt" <matt @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi, i miss only this exam to become MCSD .Net i think about finding a

    good

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 28, 2005