Re: 70-294

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Karry" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Could any please tell about the 70-294 exam:
    >
    > 1) How many questions are expected?
    > 2) Whats the time length of the exam?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Karthik

    Are you Karry or Karthik?

    Both sound like female names, so R U Hawt?
    Frisbee®, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Maybe I have not given a number but I say that..............
    there is enough time to solve exam quesitons for you however if you want to
    suceeded too there is no problem if so go exam and then you have been come
    back and I will congratulate for become on MCSA.........
    Best Wishs.........

    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA

    Birol AYDUGAN, Dec 27, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    TurkReno Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#WCL9zSKHHA.2232
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Both sound like female names, so R U Hawt?

    Lets just hope for your sake that its not really "Harry" and really
    "Karry".

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Dec 28, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "Karry" <> wrote in message
    > > Could any please tell about the 70-294 exam:
    > >
    > > 1) How many questions are expected?
    > > 2) Whats the time length of the exam?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Karthik

    > Are you Karry or Karthik?
    >
    > Both sound like female names, so R U Hawt?

    Actually Karthik is a male name, and Karry seems like a silly nick for
    that. So, I'm sure he's NOT HAWT. As we know too well, the only HAWT
    people on this planet are the MCNGP and a select few females.
    Cerebrus, Dec 28, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    PajaP Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:27:01 -0800, Karry
    <> wrote:

    >cerebrus is right. Karthik is my real name and Karry is a silly nick name
    >which i use when people find it hard to pronounce karthik.
    >
    >can anybody still answer my questions:
    >
    >1) How many questions are expected?
    > 2) Whats the time length of the exam?
    >

    >Thanks,
    >Karthik

    My gay friend wants to know:

    R U Hawt?

    1) >0 questions AND <10000 questions
    2) >0 minutes AND <10000 Minutes

    Hope this helps :)

    --
    PajaP
    PajaP, Dec 29, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Thor Guest

    Answers inline
    53

    "Karry" <> wrote in message
    > cerebrus is right. Karthik is my real name and Karry is a silly nick name
    > which i use when people find it hard to pronounce karthik.
    >
    > can anybody still answer my questions:
    >
    > 1) How many questions are expected?

    None. They are all surprises

    > 2) Whats the time length of the exam?

    The _duration_

    Thor, Dec 29, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thor wrote:

    > > 1) How many questions are expected?

    > None. They are all surprises.

    PotD !!! I hope that witty retort is not copyrighted.

    --
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire. Please hug !)

    Join the fight against br@indumps.