Re: 70-292 Exam - How many questions?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by T-Bone, Sep 2, 2005.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    "Steve Bambury" <Steve > wrote
    > I'm hoping to sit the 70-292 exam on the 7th October and I'm wondering how
    > many questions are on the exam?

    Knowbody knows exactly how many question there are.

    > Also according to the Microsoft website this exam is a pass/fail exam, as

    in
    > they do not provide a score report, yet many of you out there are

    mentioning
    > a pass mark of 700, could someone please clarify this?

    MS says the exam is pass/fail, but the truth is you need a score of 700 to
    pass. Of course, being as the total score is unknown, knowing the pass score
    doesn't really help that much.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 2, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    Justin Guest

    I just took the test Sat. It's 40 questions.

    Justin, Sep 2, 2005

  3. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote
    > Who cares what any MCNGP says . . .

    Then I say plonk.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 6, 2005
  4. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote
    > I just took the test Sat. It's 40 questions.

    It may have been 40 for you, but like I said, the number of questions
    varies.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 6, 2005
  5. T-Bone

    Guest

    There are 40 Questions. I should know, i've done it 4 times.

    , Sep 9, 2005
  6. T-Bone

    William Guest

    Then it must be cosmic coincidence that myself and 2 other people that took
    the exam all had 40 questions. No more. No less.

    Perhaps you are confusing the fact that the test was recently reduced to 40
    questions from being over 50?

    William, Sep 9, 2005