Re: 70-291 passed :)

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Briscobar, May 13, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:d62h2e$b9f$,
    fReLuZ <> rambled:

    > Before I passed 70-290 (without Simulations) and 70-293.
    >
    > 70-291 was the easiest and in fact the Simulations are easier than
    > normal question because in simulation you can't click things that are
    > not necessary.
    >
    > I have a litte more than 800 points.
    >
    > Please do not reply with congratulation's text.

    Congratulations on passing!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com
    Briscobar, May 13, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    FrisbeeĀ® <> rambled:

    >>> Please do not reply with congratulation's text.

    >> Congratulations on passing!

    > Please do not put $1,000,000.00 in my PayPal account.

    OK.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com