Re: 70-290. Easy?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by T-Bone, Sep 3, 2004.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    My original post doesn't seem to have shown. So reposting with nannybot
    countermeasures. My apologies if this is a repeat.

    "Kneipp" <> wrote
    > Hey guys my name is Raphael and im from Brazil.

    You had me going right up there until #2. If you are going to cheat, why do
    you care if its easy?

    Then again, if you are going to cheat on an MS exam, why are you posting via
    the MS site so they can identify you?

    > Thx all and sorry for my english. I learned all in
    > internet.

    If you are going to use a braindump, there is a term we'll use to refer to
    you. Its probably universal, but you might want to try running it through a
    translator:

    Assfscker!

    T-Bone
    The C still stands for cynical.

    T-Bone, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Ok, I've reviewed my question again and I think I know what the confusion is.
    the question is relating to ISA Server. Which I know is a elective for MCSE
    :). So I was hoping somone has done it or knows how to set an automatic ban.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV3?=, Sep 4, 2004