Re: 70-284

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Guest, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    lazzy f*)ker

    minutes:

    >http://www.certyourself.com/70-284.htm
    >

    >Should have looked harder.
    >

    >"At Work" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know what the passing score is for 70-284

    Implementing and
    >> Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003? I have

    searched, but I can not

    Guest, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "lazzy f*)ker"?
    Are you the same anonymous poster complaining about "people that can't
    spell, [or] use proper
    grammer"? By the way, it's grammar not grammer.
    *tsk tsk*

    TechGeekPro, Jun 3, 2004