    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Taylor, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Taylor

    Cimblu Guest

    I studied the MSpress book SP1 and bought the SelfTest questions.I did some
    extra research on SP2 from Microsoft site and passed the exam just
    yesterday.Most of the questions described the computers as XP Pro SP2, but I
    had only few things actually about SP2, maybe 3 questions (out of 61)

    --
    **Bullet the Blue Sky**

    Cimblu, Dec 22, 2005