Re: 70-271 & 70-272 Exams

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Montreal MCT, Dec 14, 2006.

  1. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Brian,

    That is exactly how I did it. Frankly if my schedule had permited I would
    have written them Monday morning Monday afternoon. I scored extremely high
    on both.

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis
    MCT, MCSA, MCDST, MCP

    Montreal MCT, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Same here. I would have rather taken then back to back. However, I took
    them a week apart. I have taken 2 exams back to back before (CCNA and
    one of my MCSA exams) and that just sucked. I passed both, but was
    extremely exhausted after words. As a instructor, I would not recommend
    my students sitting exams that way unless I knew they could do it.

    I have advised students to sit both A+ exams back to back, but these
    were few students I knew could tolerate the exams. Being CompTIA exams
    and not too wordy, I had confidence in their ability to succeed. I have
    never advised my students to sit back to back Microsoft exams.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 15, 2006