Re: 70-270 - MeasureUp Versus Actual Exam

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Loopback, Apr 23, 2005.

  1. Loopback

    Loopback Guest

    The real question is how much XP Pro hands on experience do you have, if you
    take the time to practice with the product, you should be able to answer
    most of the questions.
    The XP Pro exam is perhaps the easiest one you'll ever take in the MS track.

    Good luck,

    loopback
    MCSA, Network+, A+

    Loopback, Apr 23, 2005

  2. Anonymous wrote:
    > Thanks for the feedback. You are correct about the actual hands on
    > experience aspect. My experience is deep in select areas of XP Pro,

    and
    > MeasureUp is definitely finding my weak areas.

    It's been my experience that the MeasureUp tests are either at the same
    level of diffulty or easier than the MCP exams - never more difficult.
    I would make sure you mastered the questions or more importantly the
    concepts behind them - getting a bunch wrong can't be a good sign, even
    for a seasoned IT pro. Take a good look at why you are choosing wrong
    answers and what the correct ones are and carefully review what you're
    lacking.

    The 70-270 is possibly the easiest MCP tests but it's still pretty
    in-depth --I know I wouldn't have passed it if I hadn't done some heavy
    review of stuff like RIS installs and RIPrep.
    blastingfonda, Apr 24, 2005