Re: 70-229 Passed / Need help on 70-306

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by paras, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. paras

    paras Guest

    hi.. whats the size of the pdfs you have? 229 pdf is abt 1mb. please le
    me know how will you send it.

    jagojar wrote:
    > *I need TestKing 70-229, and I have material about 70-306, let m
    > know if you are interested yet. So I have other TestKing pdfs.

    -
    para

    paras, Jul 23, 2004

  2. paras

    jagojar Guest

    paras wrote:
    > *hi.. whats the size of the pdfs you have? 229 pdf is abt 1mb. pleas
    > let me know how will you send it. *

    Thanks for reply

    The pdf file is about 1 mb. I own version 10.0. I'll send you the fil
    to your email, and if you can please do the same thing.

    my email is

    send an email and i´ll reply with the file

    -
    jagoja

    jagojar, Jul 23, 2004

  3. paras

    Eric Guest

    jagojar wrote:

    > my email is

    I wondor if this is a site set up by microsoft to catch cheaters?

    Just send them an email and say "I'd like to get some cheating
    materials for an official Microsoft test".

    heh, heh...

    Eric, Jul 26, 2004