Re: 70-229 Good Book?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\), Jan 12, 2004.

  1. I would agree... BOL contains a wealth of wisdom that really helped me with
    the test.
    Another great resource is:

    Microsoft SQL SERVER 2000 Database Design and Implementation
    from MicroSoft Press

    This book was written with the intent of preparing you for the 70-229 exam.

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:eZpb$...

    Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\), Jan 12, 2004

  2. Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\)

    V.Boomessh Guest

    Thanks.

    <> wrote