Re: 70-228 or 70-229?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Conor McCartney, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. It depends what you mean by better? The common perception is that 229 is
    harder but more useful especially if you are involved in application
    development. Actually installing SQL server is quite straight forward, and
    you learn some of the administration on the 229 course so, I would say you
    would get the most benefit from 229, but it would involve more effort.

    Conor McCartney, Sep 3, 2003