Re: 70-225 Question

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Know the exam objections!!

    Guest, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3)> wrote in news:uY8T464FEHA.3404
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Know the exam objections!!
    >

    > "John" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm taking the Exchange 70-225 next week. Any thoughts
    >> on how to prepare? Any insights into the test would be
    >> greatly appreciated!
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> John

    nyuk,nyuk,nyuk..and don't forget to pass.

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    oops--forgot that part:))

    Guest, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:12:01 -0800, <MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3)> wrote:

    >Know the exam objections!!

    Objections ? Surely you mean objectives ?

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 1, 2004
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:12:01 -0800, <MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3)> wrote:
    >
    >>Know the exam objections!!
    >>

    > Objections ? Surely you mean objectives ?
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    comedy with a twist, paul?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  6. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 03:50:25 -0800, Rowdy Yates
    <> wrote:

    >Paul Lynch <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:12:01 -0800, <MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3)> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Know the exam objections!!
    >>>

    >> Objections ? Surely you mean objectives ?
    >>

    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Paul Lynch
    >> MCSE

    >comedy with a twist, paul?

    No, Rowdy.

    The guy suggested (rather unamusingly I thought) that it would be a
    good idea to know the exam 'objections'.

    There are no exam 'objections' - if he insists on posting this lame,
    over-used comment he should at least try to get his terminology
    correct.

    Is this all a bit much for you to follow, Rowdy ? Would you like to
    use a dictionary ?

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 1, 2004
  7. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > No, Rowdy.
    >
    > The guy suggested (rather unamusingly I thought) that it would be a
    > good idea to know the exam 'objections'.
    >
    > There are no exam 'objections' - if he insists on posting this lame,
    > over-used comment he should at least try to get his terminology
    > correct.
    >
    > Is this all a bit much for you to follow, Rowdy ? Would you like to
    > use a dictionary ?
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    good one. any excuse to talk to other guys, right paul. wink..wink...

    Important Links Ranked In Order of Relevance:
    ---
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    --
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows 2000 Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  8. Guest

    John Guest

    "Know the exam objections." Hmmmmm... As usual,
    absolutely worthless information coming from an "MCSE
    Newsgroup". I'll make a mental note to not even bother
    posting questions to this absolutlely worthless NG in the
    future!

    John, Apr 1, 2004
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yep, that what I meant--time to get my eyes checked:))

    Guest, Apr 1, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "John" <> wrote in news:1417401c41800
    $70278000$:

    > "Know the exam objections." Hmmmmm... As usual,
    > absolutely worthless information coming from an "MCSE
    > Newsgroup". I'll make a mental note to not even bother
    > posting questions to this absolutlely worthless NG in the
    > future!

    I have some objections myself...

    (we'll miss you John)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  11. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    good work paul. you pissed the guy off. now he won't ever come back.

    and you have the self righteous audacity to go around claiming you are here
    to help the newbies. well you could have at least given the guy a link to
    where to get the "objectives" from. at least i do that much for them.

    keep the the bad work.

    rowdy

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004