    >prep advise would be awesome

    you need to understand the product.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    at what level? is the product emotional? should you say kind things to it?

    Consultant, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    if it's a hormonal bitch - just give her a good spanking!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  4. >is the product emotional?

    all ms products are.

    > should you say kind things to it?

    indeed, as you would to any household plant.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  5. >if it's a hormonal bitch - just give her a good spanking!

    you spank your exchange servers? You sick bastard!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>if it's a hormonal bitch - just give her a good spanking!

    > you spank your exchange servers? You sick bastard!!!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    sometimes when i feel very bad - i stick a virus in it.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  7. >sometimes when i feel very bad - i stick a virus in it.

    sick!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  8. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    spewed in news:Xns955D72246BA3Drowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    >>>if it's a hormonal bitch - just give her a good spanking!

    >> you spank your exchange servers? You sick bastard!!!!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > sometimes when i feel very bad - i stick a virus in it.

    does that count as an STD?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  9. Neil

    in news:Xns955D6F3E0DDCCrowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > if it's a hormonal bitch - just give her a good spanking!

    and tell it to get you yer damned sandwhich

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  10. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > indeed, as you would to any household plant.

    what the ficus are you talking about?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  11. >> indeed, as you would to any household plant.

    >what the ficus are you talking about?

    go fig yourself

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  12. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>> indeed, as you would to any household plant.

    >>what the ficus are you talking about?

    > go fig yourself
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    pistillate off....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > spewed in news::

    >>>what the ficus are you talking about?

    >> go fig yourself
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > pistillate off....

    you no speak poo poo to me!

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  14. >pistillate off....

    balls to you!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  15. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>pistillate off....

    > balls to you!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    keep it up and I'll give you a black eye(d), susan...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  16. Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >>> pistillate off....

    >> balls to you!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > keep it up and I'll give you a black eye(d), susan...

    Allright, people. Let's stamen on topic!

    --
    Fris "DASI, DASI, give me your answer, do." beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 8, 2004
  17. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Neil wrote:
    >> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    >> spewed in news::

    >>> balls to you!
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>>

    >> keep it up and I'll give you a black eye(d), susan...

    > Allright, people. Let's stamen on topic!

    Why? This topic is apollen.

    Vote for;

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 8, 2004
  18. >> keep it up and I'll give you a black eye(d), susan...

    >Allright, people. Let's stamen on topic!

    Kline <sig> leaf's in disgust.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2004
  19. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>> keep it up and I'll give you a black eye(d), susan...

    >>Allright, people. Let's stamen on topic!

    > Kline <sig> leaf's in disgust.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I realize that I should have posted this earlier, but I didn't think
    you'd be _impatients_. frankly based on the last couple of posts I think
    _eucalyptus_. _Lettuce_ look at the last one. Leaf's? I hope you earn a
    good _celery_, becuase a stand-up comic gig is not in your future. I
    hope that this will cause a _rasin_ your quality of posts. if it doesn't
    don't bother to _turnip_ for more. now _pea_-off...and the ladies say
    that if _euanymous_ you can forget about it. so stop _graping_ about it.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  20. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > Why? This topic is apollen.

    becuase we're bloomin' idiots

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30