Re: 70-220.....snore....snore

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by LnkWizard, May 7, 2004.

  1. LnkWizard

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Mikey" <> wrote in message
    > I have been putting it off for a few weeks.....lazy......but I write

    70-220 next week, can anyone tell me how many questions this one is, I
    haven't been able to find this info (accurate anyway) I have heard 4 case
    studies with 10-15 questions each.

    > Off topic a bit but is it just me or after writing 4-5 exams is it normal

    for your brain to go into don't care need a nap don't want to study\write
    anymore........and so on

    > I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!

    Rather than motivation, how about a dire threat?

    "If you don't get busy and study for your next exam we will
    get e_pox to come live in your house."

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, May 7, 2004

  2. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:ukxk2HFNEHA.3452
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "If you don't get busy and study for your next exam we will
    > get e_pox to come live in your house."

    *Neil pulls books from shelf and begins studying, not caring what for*

    --
    Dr. Stupid MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 7, 2004

  3. The e-pox eh....well that's kinda motivating me.....

    Like the comments about going to prometric to find out how many quetsions, you guys are funny.....

    F*%K it I'm writing tha mutha!!!!!!!!!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=, May 7, 2004
  4. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=" <> wrote in

    > F*%K it I'm writing tha mutha!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I knew we could motivate you...

    --
    Dr. Stupid MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 7, 2004