Re: 70-220.....snore....snore

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, May 7, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=" <> wrote in

    > I have been putting it off for a few weeks.....lazy......but I write
    > 70-220 next week, can anyone tell me how many questions this one is, I
    > haven't been able to find this info (accurate anyway) I have heard 4
    > case studies with 10-15 questions each.
    >
    > Off topic a bit but is it just me or after writing 4-5 exams is it
    > normal for your brain to go into don't care need a nap don't want to
    > study\write anymore........and so on
    >
    > I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/exams/w2k-designing-network-
    security.asp

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/2a65m

    spec tab says 40 Qs in 215 minutes with a pass of 700 (case studies are
    there)

    as for the brain shut down, mine left months ago and has threatened never
    to come back. No one so far has noticed...I kind of miss it

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 7, 2004

  2. Neil

    Kosh Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I have been putting it off for a few weeks.....lazy......but I write
    > > 70-220 next week, can anyone tell me how many questions this one is, I
    > > haven't been able to find this info (accurate anyway) I have heard 4
    > > case studies with 10-15 questions each.
    > >
    > > Off topic a bit but is it just me or after writing 4-5 exams is it
    > > normal for your brain to go into don't care need a nap don't want to
    > > study\write anymore........and so on
    > >
    > > I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!
    > >

    > http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/exams/w2k-designing-network-
    > security.asp
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2a65m
    >
    > spec tab says 40 Qs in 215 minutes with a pass of 700 (case studies are
    > there)

    It's wrong I had 48 questions 5 Case studies when i wrote it .... 3
    weeks ago the time is about right
    I assume it changes varied by which version of the test you draw ... but
    figure on 5 case studys

    In my opinion 220 is easier then 214 is

    --
    Michael E MacDonald MCSE-Win2K, MCSE-NT4, MCSA-Win2K, MCP+I, MCP XP, A+,
    Security +

    Kosh, May 8, 2004