  1. >I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!

    WAKE UP!!! GOD DAMN IT, WAKE UP!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Just take the exam. Why does it matter how many questions
    it has?

    Some exams don't have a fixed number of questions.
    Guest, May 7, 2004

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=" <> wrote in

    > Yawn.....
    >
    > That wasn't bad but still need more.....motiv...can't
    > finish...senten...ces
    >
    > Now how about the actual exam question c'mon people

    try your local Prometric or Vue location. there you can get REAL exam
    questions, just sit the exam. They are even more realistic than cobol's
    or wongh's or don's or....

    <Ala Red>
    get ta friggin work before I put my boot in yer ass...dumbass
    </Ala Red>
    --
    Dr. Stupid MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 7, 2004