Re: 70-220 Gave Score

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Japes, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. Japes

    Japes Guest

    This also happened to me for the 219 exam 4 months back (and lots of other
    people I've spoken to about the design exams). I think they are older style
    exams, but thats just MHO. Maybe MS had changed its mind about scores,
    either way congrats on the exam passes.

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    "JTT" <> wrote in message
    > In all my reading, and my previous tests, made me believe that Microsoft

    did
    > not give you a score anymore. I took and passed my last exam for the
    > MCSE/2k and it gave me a score. It shows that 675 is passing and my score
    > was 823, does this just mean it was an older test?
    >
    > It's just curiosity more than anything. Since I passed and have finished

    my

    Japes, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Japes

    Glenn Guest

    Hi All
    After visiting the
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/faq/procedures.
    asp#C web site it states that by the end of 2003 all exams
    will now show you results, like the old exams used to, be
    aware that these are still the new exams, so dont study
    any old dumps from anywere.

    M$

    Glenn, Aug 20, 2003