Re: 70-216 protocol format knowledge

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MCSE World, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    It's not an in depth network architecture exam, such as the higher level
    Cisco ones, so no you wouldn't really need to know all the different fields,
    their lengths and arrangements (and such).

    One exception to that rule (there's always an exception) comes with IPSec
    and ESP/AH...you gotta know how they're arranged in the header.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "Paul Lantz" <> wrote in message
    > I am studying for 70-216, wondering extent to which knowledge of protocol
    > format is tested.
    > Have people generally memorized all the fields in IP, IPX, TCP, etc.?
    > Is it sufficient to be aware generally of what each one contains as

    opposed

    MCSE World, Sep 21, 2003