re: 70-215 Prep

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Chris Kirk, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Chris Kirk

    Chris Kirk Guest

    70-215 is not a real hard exam. it mainly covers
    installation, upgrade and administration of 2k server. so
    there is no real questions on subnetting on it yet (wait
    til 216) if you want to improve your subnetting skills
    study CCNA, network + and 70-216 materials (probably
    online materials since you are as broke as me )
    pay close attention to navigation around 2k server (such
    as what tab something is on and so forth)
    good luck
    chris Kirk

    weeks
    >(using only 1 book: Thompson Learning Course Technology +
    >Self test software). I am also setting a lab at home with
    >one w2k server and 1 station to do the simulation labs.
    >
    >I am a senior in college, and I really want to take this
    >exam before I graduate(Dec).
    >
    >It seems that almost every LAN job I've seen, requires
    >MCSE or MCP at the very least. I do not want to step out
    >of college w/o at least my MCP...+ I want to get started
    >on my certs well informed.
    >
    >My question is what other sources of training materials
    >should I be looking at? (not expensive, college broke)
    >I've seen the 7 or 9 days boot camps, and they are
    >expensive!!!!
    >
    >I really think that I if dedicate just as much time as I
    >do for studying (7-10 hrs week), take practice exams, and
    >do the simulations, I should be ok,
    >What do you think, suggestions, comments?
    >
    >Also, I don't much about subnetting, are there any other
    >sources of material I should look at? How much should I

    be

    Chris Kirk, Jul 25, 2003