Re: 70-210

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by S. O'Brien, Sep 14, 2003.

  1. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    write an email to Michael C. Phelps - he works for microsoft and has all the
    questions and answers... he will gladly help you out . All you have to do
    is ask for braindumps in the subject line and give him your name, mailing
    address and phone # (and employer if applicable) and he will gladly help you
    out. His address is

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Sep 14, 2003