Re: 70-210

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mah - Dee, Sep 14, 2003.

  1. Mah  -  Dee

    Mah - Dee Guest

    Word to the wise

    using the word braindump in a post does you no favors.

    I can only suggest that you take a look at the well reputed sites like
    www.qod.us
    and
    www.cramsession.com

    These sites will tell you if your studies are progressing in the right
    direction and highlight weak areas (skill-drills on brainbuzz cram
    session are good for that)

    Looking at "old questions" is the same as looking at the question base
    and invalidates what you're trying to do.

    I wouldnt mind betting that you'll get flamed. re-post without asking
    for cheats or shortcuts to absorbing knowledge and increasing your
    understanding.

    Mah - Dee, Sep 14, 2003