Re: 70-210 (X-posted)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. "Shelby Meyer" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took

    it.
    ~~~~~~~~

    FSotD Award nominee

    X-posted to m.p.c.e.mcse for its entertainment value.

    --
    Fris "Freudian Slip of the Day" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 28, 2003

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    That was on the Windows ME test :)

    Systems Administrator