Re: 70-091 - has anyone taken it yet?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Matt Slattery, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Hi Brian,

    I passed this exam about 2 weeks ago, the exam dealt mainly with MS Data
    Technology, and not with VBA. I really hope you know your MSDE, ADO, DAO as
    well as Add-Ins, COM and the PDW. The only real VBA questions were for Word
    and Excel and basically every one was to do with saving or publishing with
    some relation to Office Web Components.
    Best of luck!

    Matt Slattery

    Matt Slattery, Jun 29, 2003