Re: 64Mb Memory Stick For Sale

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jorge Prediguez, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. "Pepe Duran" <> wrote in message news:<wdfEc.70587$>...
    > 64Mb Original SONY memory stick for sale.
    > Bonus includes USB Memory Stick Reader \ Writer
    > $35

    You have some real fucking elephant balls posting that for sale shit
    in this news group. This horse shit is not allowed here mister pee
    pee.

    Jorge Prediguez, Jun 29, 2004

  2. > You have some real fucking elephant balls posting that for sale shit
    > in this news group. This horse shit is not allowed here mister pee
    > pee.

    Take a DEEEEP breath....
    .... and Relaaaaaxxx

    Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\), Jun 30, 2004

    > > 64Mb Original SONY memory stick for sale.
    > > Bonus includes USB Memory Stick Reader \ Writer
    > > $35

    > You have some real (snipped in the interests of this being a public forum)

    Yeah! And besides, it's overpriced! ;)

    Mike

    Mike Lipphardt, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Jorge Prediguez

    Edge Guest

    *plonk* (which is another term for wanker)

    Edge, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Jorge Prediguez

    stewy Guest

    > "Jorge Prediguez" <> wrote in message
    > > "Pepe Duran" <> wrote in message

    > > > 64Mb Original SONY memory stick for sale.
    > > > Bonus includes USB Memory Stick Reader \ Writer
    > > > $35

    > > You have some real (snipped in the interests of this being a public

    forum)

    > Yeah! And besides, it's overpriced! ;)

    Lemme know if you sell your 64 stick, I'd like to sell my 32mb and 8mb
    sticks for similar mark-ups.

    stewy, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Jorge Prediguez

    Pepe Duran Guest

    I GAVE it away for $0 to a friend.

    Pepe Duran, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Jorge Prediguez

    Josh Guest

    "Pepe Duran" <> wrote in message
    > I GAVE it away for $0 to a friend.

    Based on that, 2nd hand dealers should give things away for $0.

    Josh, Jul 1, 2004