Re: 6 Mpix Does it For Maniac

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Allan Mayer, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Allan Mayer

    Allan Mayer Guest

    In article <>, Mxsmanic
    <> writes:

    >What's your testosterone level?

    Obiviously much higher than yours.
    Got the kid's, the ex, and the girlfriends to prove it.

    >> My real expertise is in firearms ...

    >That may partially answer my question.

    What is it about people like you, that think that firearms imbue
    their owners with some kind of power, or thinking ???

    Trust me, put a gun in your hand, and you are still a pussy......

    Allan
    http://members.aol.com/Thetabat/hello.html

    Allan Mayer, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Allan Mayer

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Allan Mayer writes:

    > Obiviously much higher than yours.

    I'm sorry to hear that. It can cloud judgement rather seriously if you
    aren't careful. I remember that from my teens, and it was always a
    battle to keep a clear head.

    > Got the kid's, the ex, and the girlfriends
    > to prove it.

    See above.

    > What is it about people like you, that think that
    > firearms imbue their owners with some kind of power,
    > or thinking ???

    I think exactly the opposite. I know, however, that a fascination with
    firearms is correlated with the aggressive behavior characteristically
    induced by testosterone.

    > Trust me, put a gun in your hand, and you are
    > still a pussy......

    But I don't care, and that is what's important.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Allan Mayer

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:06:07
    +0200, Mxsmanic <> wrote:

    >But I don't care, and that is what's important.

    To you. Being the center of the universe must be a heavy burden.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Allan Mayer

    Allan Mayer Guest

    In article <>, Mxsmanic
    <> writes:

    >I think exactly the opposite. I know, however, that a fascination with
    >firearms is correlated with the aggressive behavior characteristically
    >induced by testosterone.

    You do of course have the evidence, and proof to back this
    claim up right ??

    I mean you do like girls and sex right ? and want to have children right ??
    If your a real man, women should be at the top of your priorities list !!!

    Allan Mayer, Jul 22, 2003
  5. Allan Mayer

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Allan Mayer writes:

    > You do of course have the evidence, and proof to back this
    > claim up right ??

    Yes.

    > I mean you do like girls and sex right ?

    Not particularly.

    > ... and want to have children right ??

    No.

    > If your a real man, women should be at the top of your
    > priorities list !!!

    Why?

    Mxsmanic, Jul 22, 2003
  6. Allan Mayer

    Lionel Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:19:31 +0200, in
    <>, Mxsmanic
    <> said:

    >Allan Mayer writes:
    >
    >> You do of course have the evidence, and proof to back this
    >> claim up right ??

    >Yes.
    >
    >> I mean you do like girls and sex right ?

    >Not particularly.

    Heh, I never would've guessed...

    Lionel, Jul 22, 2003
  7. Allan Mayer

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Allan Mayer writes:

    > Well what do ya know..... We have our own
    > little fagboy here.

    I don't like boys, either.

    > How nice for the little bone smuggler......

    What is a bone smuggler?

    > But you said you had proof, yet chose not to
    > provide it. Why ???

    Because (1) it's more effort than I care to expend; (2) you'd dismiss
    anything I came up with, anyway; and (3) you provide a more persuasive
    example yourself than any citation I might give. Thus far you've been
    highly predictable, as above.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 23, 2003
  8. Allan Mayer

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:52:00
    +0200, Mxsmanic <> wrote:

    >Allan Mayer writes:

    >> provide it. Why ???

    >Because ... you'd dismiss
    >anything I came up with, anyway; ...

    Pot ... kettle ...

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 23, 2003
  9. Allan Mayer

    Mxsmanic Guest

    John Navas writes:

    > Pot ... kettle ...

    I see significant differences.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 23, 2003
  10. Allan Mayer

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:13:25
    +0200, Mxsmanic <> wrote:

    >John Navas writes:
    >
    >> Pot ... kettle ...

    >I see significant differences.

    I would expect nothing less ... or more, for that matter. ;-)

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Jul 24, 2003