Re: 6 lines on grandstream LET PLAY !!!

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., May 13, 2009.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    >I have Grandstream GXP 2020 as it
    > has six lines available , IE six different Viop providers
    > and numbers available , i thought it might be useful for
    > marketing purposes , tracking advertising with different numbers etc
    >
    > However I have only ever managed to get two providers working
    >
    > Gradwell & Voiphone work great
    >
    > BUT
    > Sipgate
    > Voipuser
    > Freespeech the other 3 i signed up for WELL i never seemed to have
    > been able to contact / register with there services
    >
    > any ideas to throw into the pot ?
    >
    > anybody using multiple providers on the grandstream , what
    > ones you using to play with :)

    I'm a little confused. It's not hard to do;-) )

    Do the accounts that don't work also
    wont work when used as the sole account in your Grandstream?

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., May 13, 2009

  2. In article <guem5h$vn2$>, Graham. <> wrote:

    >>I have Grandstream GXP 2020 as it
    >> has six lines available , IE six different Viop providers
    >> and numbers available , i thought it might be useful for
    >> marketing purposes , tracking advertising with different numbers etc
    >>
    >> However I have only ever managed to get two providers working
    >>
    >> Gradwell & Voiphone work great
    >>
    >> BUT
    >> Sipgate
    >> Voipuser
    >> Freespeech the other 3 i signed up for WELL i never seemed to have
    >> been able to contact / register with there services
    >>
    >> any ideas to throw into the pot ?
    >>
    >> anybody using multiple providers on the grandstream , what
    >> ones you using to play with :)

    >I'm a little confused. It's not hard to do;-) )

    Indeed. RTFM.

    That, plus his other question about the Grandstream and his stupidly
    anonymous postings and childish typing sadly makes me think that he's
    nothing but a troll with time on his hands.

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, May 14, 2009