Re: 6 Computers randomly rebooting with bugcheck 0x10000050

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Apr 19, 2008.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:33:15 -0400, Jack B. Pollack wrote:

    >Since yesterday all of my network machines are rebooting every few hours at
    >random times.
    >(WinXP Pro SP2, All ms patches are up to date)

    You just solved the problem, read your last line above :)

    <snip>

    Have a look at the last patches installed and try removing them , or go
    back to a restore point before they were installed.

    Or find out what the patches were and search for the KB numbers and see
    if anything similar is reported by someone else.

    Me

    why?, Apr 19, 2008

  2. why?

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 14:26:52 -0400, Jack B. Pollack wrote:

    >last patches were several days before problems started.

    Still worth a look, assumed the PCs were rebooted several times after
    the patches (on the 8th) and not just before the problem.

    Event log entries?

    Last restore point helped or not?

    >> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:33:15 -0400, Jack B. Pollack wrote:
    >>
    >> >Since yesterday all of my network machines are rebooting every few hours

    >at
    >> >random times.
    >> >(WinXP Pro SP2, All ms patches are up to date)

    >> You just solved the problem, read your last line above :)
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Have a look at the last patches installed and try removing them , or go
    >> back to a restore point before they were installed.
    >>
    >> Or find out what the patches were and search for the KB numbers and see
    >> if anything similar is reported by someone else.

    Always worth checking. One reason I don't auto update, too many times
    it's gone bad.

    Me

    why?, Apr 20, 2008