Re: 50D and 5D II Whitepaper Released

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ray Fischer, Dec 19, 2008.

  1. Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ray Fischer, Dec 19, 2008

  2. Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >"Ray Fischer" <> wrote in message
    >> RichA <> wrote:

    >>>Canon pulled the file because it failed to mention the "black dot"
    >>>feature.

    >> Sour grapes.
    >>
    >> The file is still there.

    >Yes, you are right, it did load the second time I tried it. Having read it,
    >I'm wondering if the gapless microlenses might be the reason for the black

    Sour grapes.

    As usual you're just grasping at some reason to whine about Canon.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Dec 20, 2008

  3. Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >"Ray Fischer" <> wrote in message
    >> RichA <> wrote:

    >>>Yes, you are right, it did load the second time I tried it. Having read
    >>>it,
    >>>I'm wondering if the gapless microlenses might be the reason for the black

    >> Sour grapes.
    >>
    >> As usual you're just grasping at some reason to whine about Canon.

    >Good thing there IS something to whine about, as usual, with Canon.

    There's something to whine about with nearly every camera made. So
    what? You're an anti-Canon bigot and so you exaggerate issues with
    Canon cameras and minimize problems with other cameras.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Dec 22, 2008