Re: 5 1/4 disks

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by texan....usenet@texas...removethisbit.usacom.., Dec 3, 2008.

  1. On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 15:28:54 +1300, Puddle <> wrote:

    >Anyone have any of these lying around they want to get rid of by any chance?
    >
    >I am specifically after the double density ones
    >
    >Thanks

    I cracked up laughing after reading your post!
    Not only do I have a stack of them but my old PB360DX2 computer. I think that's the # - it's buried
    under a pile of boxes.

    I have many disks still with files on them [goodness knows what condition they will be like now]
    that I always meant to burn to 3" disks but never did.

    Not only do I have the disks but the file boxes for them as well which I use for keeping master
    disks in for Windows and other programs.

    Only thing is, I am still in the U.S.
    Good luck!
    Cath
    texan....usenet@texas...removethisbit.usacom.., Dec 3, 2008