Re: 4th of July

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Warning: This post contains references to sex, drugs, and other

    debauchery.
    > Parental discretion is advised.
    >
    > Sunday, July 4. 10 AM. I awake from a peaceful night's rest, having turned
    > in around 1 am Saturday night. Nothing special to note.
    > 10:30 AM - Mow the lawn
    > 11:45 - Shower, ready for guests
    > 12:30 - Guests begin to arrive
    > 1:30 - Fire up grill. Burgers, dogs, sausage...your usual fare.
    > 4:00 - Leave family cookout for friends' cookout
    > 4:10 - Crack first beer of the day
    > 4:15 - Friend's mother brings out plate of brownies. Consume 4.
    > 4:40 - Friend's mother didn't cook brownies. Pothead friend did. Get

    dizzy.
    > 5:15 - Obscenely high, horseshoes is a hard game. Lose 21-4.
    > 5:45 - Hey, Dan brought another 30-rack! Awesome!
    > 7:00 - What? Sass, I think Scott brought a 30 rack too!
    > 9:00 - Time doesn't exist.
    > 12:00 AM - Holy sh!t, no way can I drive home. Sass, I'm staying here
    > tonight.
    > 12:30 - Scott's college friend apparently has a thing for both me and

    Sass,
    > the host of party.
    > 1:00 - I'm the lucky one. Ribbed, for her pleasure.
    > 1:45 - Not to be mistaken, 45 minutes included foreplay and a nap.
    > 2:00 - Resume drinking. I believe my last count was somewhere around here,

    > was at 12 at this point.
    > 3:15 - Sometime around here, Sass emerges from his basement with "the

    girl".
    > 3:16 - Do I tell him about earlier, or no? Decide yes.
    > 3:20 - Sass, drunk as a skunk, tells girl she is a whore. Yelling ensues.
    > 3:30 - Sass and I have a good laugh, he vomits.
    > 3:35 - Mental note: Remind Sass he got sloppy seconds.
    > 4:00 - Oh man, how late is it?
    > 5:00 - Is that the sun?
    > 5:15 - Close those fricking blinds! I'm trying to sleep!
    > 12:30 PM - Oh Holy Christ. My head.
    > 1:00 - Arrive home. Aspirin, water, nap.
    > 2:00 - Sass calls. Want to go play ball?
    > 2:10 - Why the frick am I going to play basketball. It's drizzling, and I
    > feel like I'm dead.
    > 4:00 - 3 Gatorades later, I'm not feeling so bad.
    > 5:00 - Sunday is Poker night, but we had other plans. So Monday is Poker
    > night. $6 up for the night
    > 9:30 - Arrive home again. Sleep
    > 7:05 AM - Tuesday already? At least the week is 20% gone already.
    > 2:05 PM - Finish weekend wrap-up.
    >

    > Don't criticize me for my delinquency. I was tricked into the brownies. I
    > swear I didn't know. And I was really hammered when I "visited" with "the
    > girl". Plus, I don't remember some of this, I was informed later. This
    > summary is pieced together from the fragmented memories of three people.

    Um, so OK, I botched up. Maybe I'm still drunk. I accidentaly posted this to
    the Crystal newsgroup. Bob Holmes reads taht group, but as far as I can
    tell, there's very little overlap between that group and this one. So, for
    the benefit of people who might care (as opposed to people that defnitely
    don't over in the CR group), it's a repost, of sorts. Ugh.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message news:...
    >> Warning: This post contains references to sex, drugs, and other

    > debauchery.
    >> Parental discretion is advised.
    >>
    >> Sunday, July 4. 10 AM. I awake from a peaceful night's rest, having
    >> turned in around 1 am Saturday night. Nothing special to note.
    >> 10:30 AM - Mow the lawn

    <holyfrickinsnip>

    well...you.........ok...so...

    dang, I just don't know were to begin with the abuse...

    Glad to see you survive Kenny...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    <drunkensnippage>who might care (as opposed to people that defnitely
    > don't over in the CR group), it's a repost, of sorts. Ugh.

    So what? You had a coulpla beers and got laid. What's the big deal?

    Kids!

    Now, back when I was your age we called it a party when....

    I'll get back to ya on that. Gotta check the statute of limitations.

    JaR
    Reminiscing Thug

    JaR, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    first beer at 4:10.. are you gay??

    billyw, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Bob Holmes Guest

    Thanks for the update on your weekend, Ken. I read it first in the CR
    newsgroup, but I read this group all the time (well as much as I can,
    considering the number of posts). If this was just a long weekend, I can't
    wait until you go on a full-fledged vacation.

    --
    Bob Holmes MCNGP #31

    Bob Holmes, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    poco Guest

    No beer till 4 oclock ? WTF is wrong with you, dude ?

    poco, Jul 8, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "poco" <> wrote in message
    > No beer till 4 oclock ? WTF is wrong with you, dude ?

    Family BS until I went to a real party.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004