re: 4.5 volt charger, not 5 volt?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by P Hoberg, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. P Hoberg

    P Hoberg Guest

    On the 24th of March I posted the following, and many of you had opinions,
    so I thought I'd let you know the result of my test:

    Yes, the cheap COBY device, set to 4.5 volts, works just fine. The camera's
    "charging" light goes on for about 1/2 hour, then goes out. The battery
    indicator then shows the battery to have a full charge.

    Thanks, all who helped.
    Paul

    P Hoberg, Apr 12, 2006