Re: 32 bit operating system

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Politician Spock, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. "kalyan chakravarthy" <> wrote in message
    > Masters in the forum, can u please help me out, in
    > explaining what are the special features of 32 - bit
    > operating systems(windows 2k)and how is it different from
    > other operating systems.

    Um... no. 32-bit desktop OSs have been around for nearly 10 years now. It's
    old hat comparing them to 16 bit OSs. If you want to compare them to 64-bit
    OSs take your question to an Apple or Linux newsgroup as they get off
    tooting their horn about them.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15