Re: 2nd Desktop for WinXP x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by NNBXX, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. NNBXX

    NNBXX Guest

    Futuristic as Hell !

    I want this one :eek:)

    NNBXX, Aug 23, 2005

  2. "NNBXX" <> wrote in message
    > Futuristic as Hell !
    >
    > I want this one :eek:)

    Got it zipped. How can I send it to you? And I hope it is kosher to do this.
    If not, let me know. :eek:)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Yeah !!! Please send it to me at :

    I guess you know what to do with the above email address...

    Thank you in advance :))

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Aug 23, 2005
  4. Many thanks, Wayne :))

    I just received your email today.

    Kind Regards,

    Jean-Baptiste

    "Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX]" <> wrote in
    message news:ez$...

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Aug 24, 2005