Re: 2nd call for help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jim Kusch continued:

    > I have a short-cut on my desktop which opens my Netscape browser as a
    > window. I have changed the properties of the shortcut to start as a
    > full screen but it ignores this setting and still opens as a window.
    > I read somewhere that there is another way to set this (maybe in the
    > registry) to get this to run as a full screen. Anyone know of how to
    > do this?
    >
    > JK

    Don't start a new thread, there is no point. You don't say whether you tried
    the advice you were given on the 24th ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Patrick Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jim Kusch continued:
    >
    >> I have a short-cut on my desktop which opens my Netscape browser as a
    >> window. I have changed the properties of the shortcut to start as a
    >> full screen but it ignores this setting and still opens as a window.
    >> I read somewhere that there is another way to set this (maybe in the
    >> registry) to get this to run as a full screen. Anyone know of how to
    >> do this?
    >>
    >> JK

    > Don't start a new thread, there is no point. You don't say whether
    > you tried the advice you were given on the 24th ?

    What advise?, he hasn't recieved any e-mails, only the SPAM that he's
    inviteing.
    Patrick, Aug 27, 2003