Re: 24 hour <--> 12 hour vcr clock

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by fred@nospam.com, Aug 14, 2004.

  1. Guest

    > From: SgtMinor <>
    >
    >Push the 'menu' button on the remote and take it from there.

    Unfortunately I have no remote for it either. I'm using a universal
    remote but the menu button on it will not activate a menu on the vcr. I
    was hoping for a switch of some sort on the vcr itself.

    That's what I miss the most from the older vcrs; the ability to do
    everything on the vcr itself. With the newer machines, once you lose the
    original remote, the extra features of the machine are inaccessible.

    , Aug 14, 2004