Re: 220 and 214

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MCSE World, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    You're pretty much on track...just remember that 220 is a design exam and
    thus you will need to know more than just the technologies...you will need
    to know how to design and implement a total solution, including taking into
    account the business impact of things. If you knew your stuff for 214, you
    are a long way towards 220 for sure.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com