Re: 217

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bruno Santos, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Bruno Santos

    Bruno Santos Guest

    How much score you think necessary to
    do in tranceder to pass???
    "Ali" <> escreveu na mensagem
    > Hi Davin,
    > don't worry on the exam. I found it 'second easy' after 215. if you

    studied
    > and passed transcenders exams, I don't think you should have a problem.

    just

    Bruno Santos, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Bruno Santos

    Ali Guest

    Hi Bruno,
    actually, when I was studying for the exams, I failed most of the
    transcender exams with a 'near pass'ing score. say if the passing score was
    800, I'd fail with 780 or something like that. but the main thing is, study
    the MSPress book, along with any other books ( I used New Riders too ) as
    good as you can, and you'll pass for sure. 217 is an easy exam.

    HTH.
    Regards,
    Ali,
    MCSA